Neoprene Anti-Static, Non-slip Mats: Versatile material with unlimited uses!
This special blend of Neoprene foam rubber creates a strong, weather and abrasion-resistant, fire retardant foam rubber. It has non-conductive properties and is also self extinguishing, making it good for many electrical applications. The material has a fine closed-cell textured finish, very soft to the touch, and does not have a skin. It's extremely grippy on all kinds of surfaces!
We include these with each of our Tech Stations, but have found them perfectly suited as stand-alone work mats with many other uses. When working with sensitive electronics, from soldering to applying thermal paste, you need an ESD safe, eclectically non-conductive/anti-static surface like this, and it pulls double-duty as a cushioned protective mat. Line your entire desk or work bench with it as a protective covering, use it as a runner under your keyboard and mouse to keep them from sliding, or scroll down the page for more ideas!
- Non-slip surface
- cushioning and insulating
- Self extinguishing material
- Moisture resistant
- Custom sizes available, Contact us!
- Color: Black
- Thickness is 1/8" (.125")
- Restricts absorption (closed cell)
- Use indoors and outdoors
- Temperature Range: -40° to 200° F
- Density: Extra soft 4-8 lbs./cu. ft.
- Firmness (25% Deflection): 2-5 psi
- Foam meets ASTM D1056, UL 94HF1,
MIL-C-3133C, and MIL-STD-670B
- RoHS compliant